Saturday, January 18, 2014

Snow Shoe Hike

Day 18. I am counting the days. This is not a good omen .
We had a fair amount of snow this morning. THE WEATHER CHANNEL. Decided snow shoe hiking would be better  than trying to do a run. Think i was right. spent and 1.5 hours hiking . Did some runs , mostly 75m - 100m, Pleased with my workout. 

Still have my Christmas tree and  lights up. Tree must come down tomorrow. Thinking the lights should stay up as they provide a warm atmosphere in my apt. 
 Time to feed Tuffie, my cat and
heat up my supper. Swiss steak , Brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes. Left overs from a couple of evenings ago. 

The daughter of one of my friends writes a very respected Tennis blog. Check it out. Its very, very good. GOTOTENNIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...