Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Winter Storm Warning

 Injured my shoulder in December. I took a nasty fall on the ice.It still bothers me. Had a referral  for Physio at St Marys of the Lake - Providence Care  from my family doc. Had an early morning apt. Happpppy i went, have some exercises and a plan to correct the shoulder and tendinitous  . Now its up to me to do the work,.... Next appointment is Wednesday next.. 
 There is a snow storm raging outside , have decided not to run. its windy and lots of ice. Too risky for falling.  
 I was planning/hoping to do  longer runs this week. The weather is upsetting my training plans 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...