Thursday, June 18, 2015

26C. very strong sun and the warmest day this season. 
Ran more slowly than usual  - I was feeling the effects of the heat.
 I need to put in more distance. Or  cycle and/or swim to increase my training.
I have 8 swims left on my Artillery Park card, perhaps swimming is the best choice.
Run Distance 5.68K
Pace 6:58 min/km

Summer  thru  Christmas  Reading List:  (Books I have on my night table )
1.Down and Out in Paris and London - George Orwell
2. The Boy's in the Boat - Daniel James Brown
3. The Opposite of Loneliness - Marina Keegan 
4. Three Seconds - Roslund & Hellstrom
5. The Girl on the Train - Paula Hawkins  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...