My blog has become more of a personal journal. A record of my run training.
One of the Blogs that I am following a bike blog written by a local lady.
Totally Spoked Check it out.
I did not run today. I went to Learn to Curl. I decided to take lessons with the long-term goal of becoming a "curler." Most Sunday afternoons since the latter part of October I have been learning how to "curl". So far, I like it. This Friday afternoon (coming) I have signed up for a "real " game. Hoping, I have a good experience.
My goals for the week are to get in some training. & hopefully do some snow shoeing.
Sunday, February 22, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Trying to get back into run training. Need to focus on daily runs, yoga, and strength training. Daily Cycling and Swimming once a wee...
-
I am back running and blogging. Ran in the late afternoon. Distance 5K . Very happy with my run.
No comments:
Post a Comment