Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday Feb. 22

 My blog has become more of a personal journal. A record of my run training.  

 One of the Blogs that I am following a bike blog written by a local lady. 
Totally Spoked  Check it out. 

I did not run today. I went to  Learn to Curl.   I decided to take lessons with the long-term goal of   becoming a "curler."  Most Sunday afternoons since the latter part of October I have been learning how to "curl".  So far, I like it.  This Friday afternoon (coming) I have signed up for a "real " game. Hoping,  I have a good experience. 

My goals for the week are to get in some training. & hopefully do some snow shoeing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...