Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thursday Feb.26

Extreme cold warnings have been posted for almost every day in February. 
Yesterday was brutal. This afternoon was also very cold . I had given up putting in a run today. Late afternoon, I walked over to the Beer Store ot pick up a couple of Heineken Beer.. I was feeling down and in need of some soothing. I realized that the cold was less brutal than earlier in the day. . I decided I should try for a run. 
Ran 6.49K. 

This evening, I am feeling better. The below zero temperatures, ice and snow have  stopped me  on a number of days from training.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...